Monday, January 3, 2011

Swicey

Swicey is our new puppy! we got her from a family in eagle mountain.she is apricot color.i love her!!!she is adorable.come see her .she is very little.her mom is named : Tina.she is black. and her grandpa is funny! his name is: rusty. he looks like a rockstar.he is pretty  mellow. I just love swicey!





4 comments:

  1. Hi Kimee!
    Your pictures of Swicey are so cute! I like your blog very very much. You are a great writer and photographer!

    Aunt Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cute puppy! I love your pictures. My favorite is the picture with her tongue sticking out.

    This blog is so fun!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimee,

    I am so glad that you posted pictures of your new puppy! Now I get to see her after I have heard all about her! Thanks for sharing! Keep up the great work!

    Mrs. Heap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute! You're a great writer and your pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete